ADSL modem

Hi,

Does anybody have or know where I can get : - schematics of TECOM AH4222 adsl modem - documentation of BroadCom's BCM96348 component.

Thank you,

John

Reply to
John Aderseen

A schemaitic won't help much. An ADSL modem is mostly software in a DSP plus an amplifier and such.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Broadcom appear to not want to give out datasheets unless you can convince them you are likely to be a high volume customer. Unless you are lucky enough to somone willing to break their NDA you are probably out of luck.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

In message , John Aderseen writes

The Broadcom chip is covered by a fairly serious NDA, I've tried before and not found this information. If the Tecom Modem is the device using the broadcom chip, it's likely an almost perfect copy of the reference design for the Broadcom chip.

If you do obtain this information, please let me know.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Thanks Clint and do you know where I can get the reference desing. The bcm96348 is embedded in popular adsl modems such as netgears, tecom etc etc

Rgds, John

"Clint Sharp" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@clintsmc.demon.co.uk...

Reply to
John Aderseen

In message , John Aderseen writes

That's just the point, Broadcom have a very strict non disclosure agreement you need to sign to gain access to this sort of data. I've searched for any data on the web several times but never found anything.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to