Adhesive to hold Speaker crossover components

Why such a low level? I seem to recall driving the Super tweeter with about 1V to hear

11 kHz out of it. (out of cabinet) Mikek
Reply to
amdx

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:27:24 -0500, amdx Gave us:

The amplifier input, you big dummy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 14:19:59 -0400, krw Gave us:

You're a child and truly uninformed if you think they do not still utilize it and require conformance to them on contracts.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You bloody idiot! Who said anything about a military contract? You really insist on being AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 21:12:12 -0400, krw Gave us:

No, you said "giggle", like the immature little bitch you are.

I presumed that you were referring to the fact that "there is no mil spec anymore". My point was merely that there most certainly still is. Since you are too stupid to actually make intelligent responses, folks cannot tell what the f*ck you are giggling about, pussy boy.

You are a true retard. Go have a nice cough and an MCI.

If you need help with that acronym, it starts with myocardial.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

** The corrosive yellow adhesive has been widely used in Asian made products from the 80s onwards. I first saw the problem in the mid 80s with a Roland Cube amplifier made in Japan.

Also recently, with powered speakers made in China, under the Alesis and KRK brands.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

You really are an idiot AlwaysWrong. The giggle was for recommending Mil stuff where it is absolutely not called for. AlwaysWrong.

Like I said. You're an idiot, AlwaysWrong. ...and always wrong, too.

Nope. Never happen, though with the hate you spew, you should watch your own health.

...and do get a checkup from the neck up. You need it!

Reply to
krw

On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 23:36:50 -0400, krw Gave us:

More childish, immature baby bullshit.

And the dopes here call me a troll.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno