Adding Oil - Can't mix brands??

Very good. I feel stupid. I recall realizing that stuff expanded rubber like parts, after I put some into my overflow resovour. A very high concentration contacting the suction hose. Some time later I found the hose inside the overflow container on the bottom. It fell from the nipple on the lid. After I took it out I could not believe how big it got.

Somehow this post sounds a little lame.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Not at all, Greg.. They have sold millions of gallons of those products. There may be some now that are less interactive with rubber goods.

Reply to
<HLS

parts, after I put some

hose. Some time later I

nipple on the lid.

Lame as in its time for someone to say , "that's what SHE said..." ???

Reply to
Steve