Active Filter to Amplifier TDA2030

Hello people,

I made one filter board for low pass, band pass and high pass, it wooks well. Then i made one amplifier circuit with TDA2030 for subwoofer, midrange and tweeter. For midrange and tweeter i use one IC TDA2030, but for subwoofer i use two TDA2030, The board wooks well also. I connect two boards together, i can not receive good signal from output of amplifier board. When i connect the every output of filter board to low input of amplifier, the output of amplifier is distortion, but i connect the every output of filter to mid and high input of amplifier i can recieve good signal from output. one more thing, i connect mid and high output of filter board to amplifier at the same time, the output of amplifier is distortion.

Do anybody know what i am wrong?

Thank you.

Reply to
chauny.vq

How are you connecting the two tda2030s together for the subwoofer

If you post your circuit on a photo site, it would be helpful (for example flckr)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Thank for your reply, i follow figure17 page 6 of datasheet tda2030 http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/stmicroelectronics/1458.pdf

I connect midrandge output of filter to input of amplifier, the midrange ouput of amplifier is good. i let it, then i connect high output of filter to input of amplifier more, the good midrange output change, it becomes bad. i use 4 tda2030 IC amplifier board:one for high, one for midrange and 2 for subwoofer. Do you know the reason why? Thank you!

Reply to
Chauny

On a sunny day (6 Apr 2007 22:47:49 -0700) it happened snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

If the power amps are on the same supply, especially the ground path becomes critical as high currents may go through the ground of the low level inputs. In your language: 'connect the other amplifier way the lead powers'.

:-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

If I understand your statement here? I guess my question is, how are you joining the 2 TDA2030 for the Sub woofer? You do know they need to be 180 degree's out of phase if you're doing bridged mode output. Any other way, isn't going to work.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

I'm looking at that PDF. It shows using a +&- supply for the bridge version. Are you using this or a single supply ?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

The diagram there does not show the input to the TDA2030 on the right. That may be your problem.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

R22,R7 attenuates the o/p of the LH TDA2030 into the inverting input of the RH device. I would have taken the LHS of R5 to the signal input C1

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Thanks, Martin. I missed that.