AC Adaptor in Parallel With Battery?

I gave you perfectly accurate advice on an issue that you didn't even know to ask, namely the distinction between USB host and peripheral. You refused to take this on board, you launched into your vitriol immediately and indeed rejected the whole notion of any distinction, insisting that both devices were identical. Don't bother to deny it, the details are in the Google archive for anyone to see.

Well, I never advertise. Nor do I even have a web site. All my work is either repeat business or by referral and I'm still in the position of turning down a fair proportion of work offered. Doesn't that tell you something?

As for my clients they're principally manufacturing or engineering operations. I'm working on, modifying or actually designing and building unusual 'peripherals' on a regular basis. The only office based regular I have is a local architect and that's only because I have some knowledge of AutoCAD.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews@sdf.lonestar.org

"Andrew Smallshaw"

** It's a mistake to supply personal information on usenet - be aware that it hangs around in the Google archives for decades.

Usenet is just crawling with borderline psychopaths and some very nasty & unstable personalities just itching to cause harm to anyone who pokes a hole in their bloated egos.

The cretin calling itself " Paul" is not worth a single second of your time, no explanations are ever owed to a malicious piece of human garbage like him.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

ware

le

ur

ge

Found a pic of Phil's lady:

What a lucky fella Phil is, as you can see!

And isn't he a sweet guy, giving her all that chocolate?

Beautiful!

Reply to
Paul

Re-read the thread, dumbass. I never said they were the same.

Based on your posts, there is NO way you can be possibly making a living on engineering.

So you are really just an architect's drafting bitch after all! HAhhaha! I knew it!

Reply to
Paul

QED.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews@sdf.lonestar.org

Again, you mis-interpret my words.

Obviously, they are both for transfering data, numb-skull.

That's what i meant.

Paul

I am beginning to see precisely why you have such a vociferous army of enemies on the internet. Using this logic there is not difference between usb and networkign or even snail mail and carrier pigeon. The argument doesn't hold water. Perhaps you should listen to people offering the very advice you seek rather than badmouthing them.

Do you have any idea how much of a numbskull you sound? What do you do your designing with? Wax crayons?

Reply to
laider

I am beginning to see precisely why you have such a vociferous army of enemies on the internet. Using this logic there is not difference between usb and networking or even snail mail and carrier pigeon. The argument doesn't hold water. Perhaps you should listen to people offering the very advice you seek rather than badmouthing them.

Do you have any idea how much of a numbskull you sound? What do you do your designing with? Wax crayons?

Reply to
laider

et my words.

h for transfering data, numb-skull.

=BDThe

Andrew Smallbrain didn't offer advice, but rather pure egotistical BS, with no REAL knowledge to back it up.

......leave the designing to

ou

What do you design with?

Your Momma's tampons?

Reply to
Paul

I sure hope you dont eat with that filthy mouth !!!!

Reply to
letterman