about plc

hi how plc (programming of logic controls) works .is it useful for robot designing ? plz give me good inforrmation

Reply to
maddy

A PLC would be a pretty blunt instrument for robot design.

What kind of results did you get when you did your web search on "PLC" and "robot"?

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

Don't you know that a robot is a man-like machine made of steel. It has a square head and lightbulbs instead of the eyes. All the OP needs is to flash those lightbulbs; a PLC will work perfectly for that.

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

There is a Usenet group dedicated to robots:

JeffM

I know if you go to the

website they have a tutorial on PLC programming and interfacing. That might be a good start for you.

Plus, (and they don't pay me to say this), I have found they have some really good pricing on their DL-05 and DL-06 series. Though, I've only a handful of projects I actually used them on. Good luck. -mpm

Reply to
mpm