A6302 probe connector diagnostics

Can anyone offer simple pin LCZ characteristics for the hall terminals of the A6302 current probe?

I've got one here that produces no output below 10KHz using the AM503 amplifier available - effectively no hall circuit response. I have no known-good amplifier probe combination to compare it with.

I can generate noise through the E,F and H connector pins of a connected and powered-up combination. DC offset adjustment and degausing both function.

Unconnected probe PinE measures open cct, Pins F and H are roughly 12K between them.

M and N coil terminals measure as a ~600uH current transformer.

RL

Reply to
legg

One probe has 95R and other one has 185R.

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Ruth

Answering my own question, learned the hard way, as ever:

A working unit shows ~12R between E and F. (or 1/1000 Rfh).

RL

Reply to
legg