a question

how come when I leave a message in most sci. groups it seems like my message isn't saved and I can't find it in the messages list? it's as if I have never sent a message.

why is that? Thanks Itay

Reply to
SessionDrummer

Well, can you see this post? If you don't answer I'll assume (hate that word) that you can't, and email you.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Maybe the NG servers think you are a spammer, heaven forbid, and delete your messages

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

check the clock and zone settings on your computer. It may have something to with the server you're using..

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie