A New Way To Shop!

Looking for something? Then check out My Power Mall! Signing up is free and you will never have to pay any fees ever! There are over

1,200 brand name store to choose from. Plus you will receive a rebate on every item you purchase. What do you have to loose?

Check out our website at

EME

Sure... I'd like to buy a gram of live Saccharomyces diastaticus, if you please.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Any Dimethyl Mercury?