Electrical Equipment?

Brand new equipment auction website! Buy or sell, new and used!

No Cost to list, and No Cost for registration. You can list for up to 31-day auction and have the item re-listed automatically if the item does not sell. 1 Picture hosted on your site (free) or on ours (fee applies). We charge a percentage of the closing bid, but if your item does not sell, there is no fee (unless you choose auction extras like picture hosting on our site, or bold, etc.)!

Check it out today:

Thank you,

Darren Lyman Phone: 303-762-0649 Fax: 303-762-0649 EMail: snipped-for-privacy@plctrader.com

Darren