A first in history: the real CD4001B, in SPICE form

And it's free for download.

Easily modified for 4011, 4069, 4093, etc. functions.

Gives more accurate results than my macro model does, for less fiddling. Since, after all, it's made with the very MOS the real deal uses.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
 Click to see the full signature

Wowee! Posted _without_attribution_, a model from Professor Lynn Fuller of R.I.T.

Rude and crude, as usual... not even clever enough to rename the device models.

"CA3046_3086_3127_CD4007.zip", attributed to Intersil, has been on my website since September 15, 2013.

"CD4007_SPICE_MODEL.pdf", attributed to Dr. Fuller (by written permission), has been on my website since July 17, 2017.

"A first in history"?

"That'll be the Day", ba-boom, ba-boom ;-)

From all the nonsensical posts one would guess that it's Tim's desperate attempt to drum up business... pretty hard to do when you're "green" >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Wow, it's almost like I intended to leave them named that way. Why would someone do such a thing?

The original model comments were stripped on output generation, not my fault.

Your killfile still seems to be broken. Would you like someone to show you how to use Agent?

Tim