A-B Switch Guts

I just posted a pic of the inside of an A-B switch - it's got individual wires soldered to the cups of the 3 connetors and to the tabs of a cute switch - it's on a.b.s.e under the same subject: "A-B Switch guts".

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I saw it, pretty standard db25 switch. If one segment of the switch has failed others will not far behind. Use file 13 (refuse/recycle bin).

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller