90 degree phase shifter

Yeah, but they all had idiots for rulers. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax

Sure. There were lots of idiot kings and emperors and dictators, many positively feeble or insane. The advantage we have is the limit of two

4-year terms.

John

And you would be different... why???
Reply to
John Fields

In article , John Larkin wrote: [.....]

So a different random moron is better somehow. Get rid of elections. Throw darts at a phone book. :>

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

We've been through all this. A. I'm not George W. Bush. B. I'm not Jim Thompson. C. I'm not Michael A. Terrell. D. I'm not John Fields.

Cheers! Rich

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax
B. Legalize drugs
C. Stand down all military actions by the US that don\'t involve actual
   military aggression against US territory
D. Declare World Peace I.
Reply to
Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippi

In article , Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippie wrote: [....]

You forgot:

E. You are not Ken Smith

So while you may be qualified to be president of the US, you are not qualified to be emperor of the world.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Since my name was mentioned: I would turn the military loose on spammers and online fraud. Those convicted would be sentenced to spend their time in the military at whatever hot spot needed bomb removal experts. If they fail to disarm a bomb, we just send in another spammer, or lawyer. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yeah, but if you send spammers and lawyers in en masse, sooner or later they'll "disarm" the bomb/landmine/warhead, and solve one quanta of society's problems, rather than the subtle, controlled technique that only removes the bomb. ;-)

Tim

Tim Williams

I do not phase shift below 10 Hz personally, religious objections. (i am not fond of playing the fool.)

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

Now if i could figure out what that might mean physically. (imaginary voltage?)

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

And i had a trancedental mathematical experience.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

And how many programs barf on plotting Sin(X)/x over -3 to 3?

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

I disagree, the tax man and the standing army have been around for at least

4000 years in the "western" world.
--
JosephKK
--Schiller

Oh, heavens! I don't want to be any kind of emperor - that's a misunderstanding of what the job of president is actually supposed to be.

The president is supposed to have two functions: Approve/veto legislation, and sign treaties. Oh, and be commander in chief if the Senate and House legitimately declare war. Two and a half functions. ;-)

Thanks! Rich

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax
B. Legalize drugs
C. Stand down all military actions by the US that don\'t involve actual
   military aggression against US territory
D. Declare World Peace I.
Reply to
Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippi

So, you've got all of these conscripts, shanghied from their homes and families, held prisoner without due process of law, subjected to cruel and unusual punishment, whom you've trained to handle unexploded ordnance.

Can you say, "Frag"? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax
B. Legalize drugs
C. Stand down all military actions by the US that don\'t involve actual
   military aggression against US territory
D. Declare World Peace I.
Reply to
Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippi

In article , Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippie wrote: [...]

Ok let call this "List A"

No lets call this "List B"

Since none of the items in List B are also in List A, I assume either:

(A) you will do things as predisdent that are not the stated purpose of someone being president

(B) you are making promices you have no intention of keeping,

(C) you intend to do both

So tell me, why do we need another power grabbing, promice breaking politician? We already have more than twice as many as we need.