555 as a simple MPPT?

I was looking for a simple MPPT (locked) idea, and I found that the

555 has most that is needed Have anyone already made such a thing?

Sonnich

Reply to
Sonnich Jensen

Maximum Power Point Tracking?

Multiply Pierced Potent Tomato?

Marauding Polish Police Taser?

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

hamilton

Yes, but only one time. Connecting the PV module directly across pin

3 and pin 6 of the 555 will make maximum power.

boB

Reply to
boB