51,464,450,000,000 Hz laser for basking, broiling, and waste management

Democrats don't call the provisions "death panels". They call it "end of life counseling".

Reply to
Greegor

I've never heard that from a dentist.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

sounds possible, range is immaterial how much of the colder bits of the universe it occludes is the important bit.

depends how it's done.

When I cook pizza I set the oven to 500K

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

It isn't that honest. Putting you in a waiting line obfusticates the intention.

Nah that's the other bill which was passed. ;-) Punish success.

Since the medical professionals will have to join unions, anyone who wants to make enough money will move overseas.

And the amount of money they receive for each service will be regulated.

As expected. I'm homesick for the East coast. Are you wearing your winter woolies? ;-)

Reply to
jmfbahciv

where will they go?

--