45-degree diagonal cutters?

If it looks like a dusk, quacks like a duck, there's a good chance it is a duck.

And they are perfectly standard good quality side cutters. The sort you've obviously never come across in the pound shop.

Sadly you seem to be unable to convince *anyone* reading here. Wonder what that says?

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack?  What is a whack?

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You think they used stainless steel locking wire on vintage cars, do you? Are you just proving how wrong you can be?

--
*Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Nice try dimbulb.

Most people use the word 'stainless' to refer to one of several variations of 'stainless steel' alloy. You however seem to have your own definition and apply it to a lot more than just 'steel'. A 'steel' alloy has iron as the major component. Inconel (note the correct spelling), is more than 50% nickel and is not considered a 'steel' alloy at all.

Making up your own definitions is bound to get you into arguments. Why am I not surprised, you apparently are the same 'dimbulb' poster as others claim, just using yet another 'nym.

Monel, another group of alloys composed mostly of nickel, is also used for a lot of seawater applications. It too is corrosion resistant ('stainless superalloy' to you), but is not considered a 'steel' either.

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom

Here is your statement that 'soft steel does not get made into wire AT ALL'.

Yet Jason pointed out that 'tie wire' used in concrete rebar assembly is at least one instance of 'soft steel' being made into wire. It may not be 'lock wire', but it is 'wire'.

Now go on and rant for a while, we're done dimbulb.

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom

Close. AlwaysWrong is the bottom.

Reply to
krw

Yet another retarded assessment by the retarded assessment retard. I

You should have stayed off of them, except for worship. You will be struck down for using those knees and the position being on them puts you in for all the wrong reasons.

Wrong again, asswipe. My mother died years ago, and left me her car. So, you are yet again, just as retarded as I EVER said you were. In fact, you're a goddamned blithering idiot.

I ride to work because I am healthy, as opposed to you, who has exactly what you deserve in life for your deviance from civility and reality. God likely has more pain to come for you as well. Your Dorian Grey portrait is starting to migrate back to the heap of shit that you are. I know it is hard to get there, but you will be getting uglier still, if it can be believed that that is even possible.

I certainly will not be losing any sleep. Bwuahahahahha!

Reply to
life imitates life

Don't iterate your gay fantasies in these groups, asswipe.

Reply to
life imitates life

No. I engineer and build systems, then prove them, then perform a design for manufacture iteration on them, then pass them on to production to be built by others. Then, I design and integrate yet another system together and go through the same iterations. Yes, dumbfuck, it IS a BIG DEAL.

I work for the most advance telecom business and company in the world. Bar none.

Woopie doo. We send them 3M worth of our gear a month.

They have rooms full of our gear as well. They threw your archaic horseshit out.

Yep... that one is gone too. Replaced. Just like you. Obsolete engineers sit in Usenet and piss and moan about leftist weenies. You are one such obsolete fucktard.

You were NEVER aboard the ISS, asswipe!

I designed a KU mobile broadband system that has 5 times the through put of the crap you describe.

That is the mil stuff. We also make a product that puts your crap to shame even more. Find out about BGAN systems, dumbass.

Whoopie... dooopie.... dooo.

That has also made its way toward total obsolescence.

Standard procedure in a proper engineering environment. Not as an afterthought either. It is part of the basic design.

Oh Boy! He stated a brand name! Wow. I am supposed to be impressed! Sorry, Charlie.

That must have taken a whole two minutes to figure the requisite unit needed. Yet another Oh Boy! That was REAL injunearing.

Oh Boy! You ran a couple screws down on a rack chassis. Oh Boy!

Yes, you retarded little piece of shit.

You guess wrong, as usual. That is your basic, and tragic flaw. You think you know things that you do not. The real shame is that the lies you tell us, you actually believe yourself as well!

Doubtful. You would not likely make it past the level of a swap out jerk. Your CRAP SPEW in these groups certainly have you pegged at that level.

Reply to
life imitates life

I did not EVER say that I could not find you, you retarded piece of shit. Learn to read. I SIAD you had better hope that I never come find you. You really need to understand the difference in meaning a word takes on, due to the context it gets used in, ASSWIPE!

So read it again, pussy boy.

Reply to
life imitates life

I work for a mil contractor in a secret lab. Case closed. You lose.

Reply to
life imitates life

You may not have to wait for that jaw to infect your brain and kill you.

Oh wait! Too late! It already has.

Terrell, you AND your fucktard mother and father are not even worth the value of one drop of the piss I put out after a cheap drink.

Reply to
life imitates life

Oh boy! The Plowtard has no valid argument, so he reverts to utter stupidity.

Reply to
life imitates life

Wow. This proves your reading comprehension is at least grade 3.

Are you sure that is what it is? Or are you yet another dolt that "hears" something, then calls it "fact", all because your feeble mind "trusts" the source?

You are a true idiot.

Better check you terms, little boy.

I know more about all wires of all kinds than you ever will, f*****ad.

You were done the day you thought you were "the shit", and that day was likely decades ago, when your arrogant, yet obviously uneducated ass thought your Navy path made you better than every one of the kids you were around in school. That mindset is the very thing that made you LESS than every single one of them, and everyone else in the world as well. In that respect, yes... you ARE "the shit". Total shit, is what you are.

Reply to
life imitates life

ANY cab company that has brains enough to corral a compact car fleet, you stupid twit. That is basic common sense. And there are plenty of them too. You really are going south in your old age, OR you have always been this stupid.

Reply to
life imitates life

Wow! A seven-bager, Michael. Good going!

Reply to
krw

Poison mushrooms?

Lazy bastards never loose any sleep, becasue they never work.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Sure it is. Just like your cable TV days of wiring two outlets in one house. Any dumb ass can order other people's equipment and plug in a few cables. That is a low level integration operation. like those custom van conversions that were so popular a few years ago. The only thing left from Mark III is the industrial park they owned.

Yet it doesn't have a name. More likely you do half assed car stereo jobs that catch fire.

I'm sorry that you do so little business. It sounds like you should just fold your tents and go home.

Really? When. Please give an exact date.

I wasn't replaced. I was classed as disabled by the VA. You are still riding the short bus.

Tell me about any equipment that was built aboard the ISS, dimbulb. It was built in Florida, like a lot of other equipment. It's no surprise that you are stupid enough to make that comment, though.

My crap? Right. NASA and other government agencies were lined up to buy new products months before they were ready to ship, and in some cases they asked for the engineering prototypes to use while their equipment was being built.

Having another LSD flashback?

That line would be 14 years old by now, loser.

Most telemetry gear is used where there is no need for conformal coating. so tell us more lies. Conformal coating is used for throw away items, or equipment used in high humidity or salt environments. You don't know anything about the contracts, but it doesn't stop you from showing your ignorance.

Sigh. It was the first non volatile RAM made without Lithium, which is banned from equipment used aboard the space station. No surprise that you have no clue.

Everyone here knows just how sorry you are.

More of your ignorance? If you think it only takes two minutes to research the power supply and to qualify it and the vendor to allow it to be used by manufacturing. Engineering spent several weeks testing various samples and evaluating the designs before they made their choice.

Sigh. Lockheed Martin removed the stock Microdyne front panel and mounted it into one of their custom modules. You really are clueless, dimmie.

Yawn. you are too ignorant to recognize sarcasm, but that is no surprise.

Yawn. Component level repairs of test equipment. No one swaps modules, except crooked test equipment dealers and idiots like you. I troubleshot some of the Agilent equipment that was more that the normal crew was used to.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Siad? Are you haveing a stroke, girlie?

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

I lost nothing. You haven't proved anything. tell all the ignorant lies you want. No one believes anything you say. No one ever comes to your defense, dimmie.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

I'm waiting for his head to explode. It can't hold much pressure, considering the hundreds of times his mother dropped him on his head. there can't be much more than an eggshell left. :)

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to