45-degree diagonal cutters?

Yawn. Are you EVER sober?

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You lost the argument. Folks do not get to operate in such places without extreme vetting.

I do not need to prove anything, asshole.

I do not need to lie anywhere in life, asshole.

You do not know what no one believes. It is, in fact, impossible.

Your basic flaw shines through. The gang boy retard mentality is noted, and the further stain it places on your character makes it easy to see that you have mental issues.

Reply to
life imitates life

I wonder what it would be like to pull an "Iz it zafe?" scenario on this filthy, retarded bastard.

Reply to
life imitates life

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean--nether more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be the master--that's all."

--
*According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks for showing you know even less about cars than tools. No *proper* cab ever made averages 35 mpg in a large city like London.

But perhaps you live in the sticks and know nothing of such things.

--
*I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it*

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Then you lose, as your argument began with you jacking off at the mouth about testing cutters' efficacy with piano wire.

Goodbye, chump.

Reply to
life imitates life

I am not familiar with the shops you mention, nor am I familiar with the cutters you mention or claim that I am fond of, you goddamned dumb f*ck liar, since I have been talking about Lindstrom cutters, which beat anything you have.

Reply to
life imitates life

I did. You obviously did not.

Reply to
life imitates life

I also know more about stainless steel than you ever will as well. My first job out of high school was polishing stainless plates 2 inches thick that got rolled up into huge food processing tanks. We did a lot of exotics as well.

I do not expect a ditz that thinks steel wire is the right test for side cutter efficacy to know what surface quality is about though, much less alloy composition.

Reply to
life imitates life

I also know more about stainless steel than you ever will as well. My first job out of high school was polishing stainless plates 2 inches thick that got rolled up into huge food processing tanks. We did a lot of exotics as well.

I do not expect a ditz that thinks steel wire is the right test for side cutter efficacy to know what surface quality is about though, much less alloy composition.

Reply to
life imitates life

Grow up, dumbfuck.

Reply to
life imitates life

You are behind the times. Plain and simple.

Reply to
life imitates life

Sigh. It is a standard test for the quality of side cutters.

--
*It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I have two pairs of Lindstrom cutters. But you've been talking about just anything that comes into your head. Where there's obviously lots of empty space.

--
*Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Notice you haven't answered the point. But nice to know you went straight from school to an unskilled job. Did you polish the floors too?

You've already shown you don't know what stainless steel is.

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So no hard proof of your claims yet again?

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

But there isn't much pressure in a vacuum.

Reply to
krw

No, it is NOT. It is the test for SOME types of side cutter. Other types of even the highest quality side cutters are NOT EVER tested in such a manner.

Think of taking your best pocket knife or hunting knife blade edge, and press it against hard steel, and you'll f*ck it up. Some side cutter types are not the pincer action you seem to have hard wired into your wee brain. The CUT through SOFT media. So you lost, asswipe. That is all there is to it.

Reply to
life imitates life

You're a goddamned retard.

Reply to
life imitates life

I know more about stainless steel and other metals than you ever will.

Reply to
life imitates life