+30MHz microcontroller with 2.5v interface

Hi. In a specific application I have to control a chip with 2.5 volt interface (16bit data bus, 12 bit address bus clock and CS and =85). I have experienced with am186 and some other MCUs but unfortunately all of them work in 3.3v. Now I=92m looking for a microcontroller with 2.5v interface or a way to change voltage level. Regards

Reply to
jghasemi

ADI BlackFin 53x can run at Vcc =3D 2.5V. The clock rate is surely faster= =20 then you need.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

I think the better way is searching for PECL to Dif.ECL converter. It may solve your problem.

Reply to
Ali

I think its better to search for PECL to Dif.ECL.

Reply to
Ali