3 phase motor driver

I have been fishing through drivers hoping to find something. Anyone know of a 3 phase mosfet driver module with TTL in and the old board used a 170 VDC supply or rectified 120 line. probably less than 10 amps. I have seen pieces, but looking for an integrated module. The control circuitry is intact in the device. Seems like the thing opperates around 20 kHz. Must be isolated from TTL in. I can't say what the output looked like or how sine or non sine the waveform was. Looked like the old module used some sort of transformer coupling.

greg

Reply to
GregS

mook johnson

If you cant find something from IR then you will never find what you are after. Look for the IRAMS series if they still exist.

Reply to
The Real Andy