2nm tech node! This girl is so hot!

and smart too!

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote in news:spoquk$gbm$1 @gioia.aioe.org:

Technology excites her!

OMG she is so f****ng hot!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

She can't be too smart. She doesn't know that 10 nm is not the size of the transistor.

Reply to
Rick C

Rick C snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You must not have watched it. In fact I am certain of that, because you would have seen the video descriptions of the feature sizes. She explained what "tech node" means. Do you know what it means?

Oh and it is 2nm that we are at, not 10. 10 was a while ago for IBM and Samsung.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I think you didn't watch it. She compared a 0.1 mm hair being 10,000 times larger than "a large 10 nm transistor". You think she is calling a 2 nm feature size transistor "large"? Even with 2 nm feature size, I don't think the transistor is as small as 10 nm. But I suppose you will figure some way to make her right.

Whatever. Your fail is that she's not that hot.

Reply to
Rick C

Reply to
TTman

God! There's something wrong with you!

DAVE???

Reply to
Rick C

Rick C snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I can tell you that on my computer "Dave's not here."

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I thought it was bad text to speech synthesis from india or something and stopped after about 7 seconds.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Cydrome Leader snipped-for-privacy@MUNGEpanix.com wrote in news:spqf06$9ku$ snipped-for-privacy@reader1.panix.com:

More proof that you are an abject idiot unable to process even the most simple data.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You sound all sad over the fact nobody likes your shitty video about nothing.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader