1-wire forums

Seeking a forum where 1-Wire is the nexus. Anyone found such a venue?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Lesher

You can talk to me. How many days has it been from your last confession?

--
  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

6.02E23
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Lesher

Was there something you wanted to ask about or did you just want to lurk some conversations? Several people here have used 1-wire including me.

--
  Rick C.

  -- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

You might try searching "Arduino 1-Wire"

It brings up some promising hits.

HTH,

James Arthur

Reply to