1.2-50 / 8-20 combination surge generator

Anyone having the comp values or an URL describing such a surge generator.

That's more than two hours that I'm looking for those and can't find anything valuable. Spice adjusting the values to match the normalized waveforms doesn't give accurate results either, so there must be some hand waving there and before I spend too much time trying to guesswhat approximations are acceptable, I'd like to have some real figures to inject in a spice model for testing purpose.

Anyone?

--
Thanks,
Fred.