02-02-2020

02-02-2020 is a palindrome in UK, US and ISO date formats. It's the 33rd day of the year, another palindrome. There are 333 days left in the year, another palindrome.

This will never happen again.

Clifford Heath

Reply to
Clifford Heath

The best time to witness this "phenomenon" would have been at 02:02:02 this morning.

Reply to
John S

Hopefully...

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

No, 02:22:20 or 12:22:21 or the many other palindrome times.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

Yes, maybe in the year 202020.

Reply to
John S

I don't do palindromes.

Reply to
John S

You must be backward.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Or 366 days if you have a 1 year warranty. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

amdx wrote in news:r17r52$sj2$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

My early Pioneer receiver came with a full schematic. The only thing not defined were a few custom chips.

My later Pioneer receiver was so complex that I had to Buy the schematic and it came on microfiche. So I had to get a microfiche viewer too. Good thing my mom worked at Goodwill during the heart of the industry scrapping of whole mainframe computers, so they had litereally tons of things they were sending straight to the scrappers. I would have loved to dig some huge caps or air handlers or such from some of them.

Anyway, now the schematics are nort even available unless you are a servicing dealer. Could probably still get them... all likely in PDF format these days. They are likely free actually, considering the difference in cost to produce microfiche over a PDF.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I thought that if Dr Doolittle's "pushme-pullyou" were based on a dromedary it would be a palindromedary...

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Coon

Gag!

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in news:r1961r$lcd$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

That should have been !gag! :-)

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

But if you extend it indefinitely, it constructs a transcendental number.

The first such was built in an analogous manner. The key point is that the non-zero entries space out, exponentially. You can tackle it if you wish, but the proof is non-trivial -

--
Rich
Reply to