--
 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

That doesn't happen often.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet. "Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"

Reply to
jlarkin

And what about Sunday?

Reply to
Arie de Muynck

Pluterday...

Reply to
Arie de Muynck

Winfield Hill wrote in news:r1468v018r3 @drn.newsguy.com:

Oh no. On that date, full bore universal entropy sets in, and all of our subatomic particles disperse into nothingness, and the whole universe snaps back down to a singular point so fast that we will surely not even know what hit us.

Or no... wait... that is when *WE* will *see* Betelgeuse go supernova, and the sky will be lit up like a full moon for a very very long time.

Or no... that's the day Jesus returns with one foot on the land and one foot on the sea... (sounds like a BIG asteroid). We all gonna burn.

Naaahhh... just another day in our Twilight Zone existence where we have come FOOL circle and are now led by dishonorable criminal cretin dangerous buffoons.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Every date is special and unique

Cherish every day

The end is near, China probably lied about the size of the epidemic, in 30 days we are all gone

SED lives forever ?

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote in news:r149aq$1bta$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

Or maybe it will be the day we noticed a virus spreading around the world that is gonna kill us all.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Arie de Muynck wrote in news:5e35a50e$0$10268 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl:

Yep... looks like the leap day affected him.

Caught me too, for a few.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I remember my grandfather being similarly humoured by the digits of the year 1961 - I though it was pretty cool too.

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

No, everything always self-destructs in 10 years.

Or becomes commercially available in 10 years.

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet.
"Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"
Reply to
jlarkin

Oh? Here that day is called Sunday...

Reply to
Rob

Oh, I forgot that today is Saturday.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

And what did you come in here for?

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Coon

Don't you mean Sunday? Today is 02-01-2020

I didn't have any trouble writing checks with the year 2019, (not that I write many checks) but I seem to have an impulse to write 1920 instead of 2020, where's that coming from??? I must be old or something.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

What is so special about this date, except it is a popular wedding day. It should be easy to remember the wedding day in the future,

Reply to
upsidedown

.com:

palindrome

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Mike Coon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.plus.net:

Saturday chat?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

world-wide palindrome

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

In Japan it's 2020-02-02.

Also a palindrome but a different one.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

But 00002-0000000002.000000-00000000002020 doesn't have an obvious pattern.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso