Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Two phase controllers in series?
Hello. I want to use a phase controller with more control over a drill's AC motor speed than the controller inside the drill. I'm hoping it's enough to set the internal one at full speed and to ignore...
10
10

See-through wire mesh to ESD/RFI protect LCD?
After trying Google, McMaster, and lots of others: Is there a see-through (thin) mesh that can be fastened to the back of a steel panel using conductive epoxy around the perimeter? Preferably...
29
29

Seeking datasheet on STK4177MK2
Can anyone help? Email it a peterandersen [@] mespilus dk Peter

Seeking schematics/plans for decimal to binary (microswitch/relay) selector/controller
I am interested in building a "selector" gadget for devices that take jumpers to select a program, such as this game cartridge where you have 5 jumpers to select program #0-31 (the jumpers represent...
51
51

Meter protecting diodes
I need to protect a 100 microamp moving-coil meter with a pair of back-to-back diodes. Can someone recommend suitable types ? I have various 1N400x types but I presume these would not be suitable. Jim...
4
4

DTV
JS

Old Transformer Replacement
We need to find a replacement transformer for an old unit. The original has a dead short between primary and secondary. As best as I can tell, the transformer is marked Vernon Co., V_6021, Pri:135VAC...
9
9

New Electronics Company
I set up a business bank account for my electronics business about 6 months ago so far I have been delayed in 'doing' anything electronic and seeing as I am paying =A329 per month for the bank...

Bleeder resistors >1kV
Usual resistors are rated up to around 700V dielectric. Some exotic SMT can go to kilovolts but they are expensive, rare and also long so that breakage or other flex damage is likely. Then there are...

3M Shrink Tubing Insulation numbers?
3M's data sheet (from Digi-Key): says that the EPS-300 tubing's insulation rating is 700V/mil. The 3/16 tubing is 0.020 inches (20 mils) thick, when shrunk, which means it's rated to over 14000 volts?...
2
2

Basic Electronics Project Platform
Hey there! If you are passionate about electronics, check out FLEXI. FLEXI is an Arduino Based open source electronics prototyping platform. It can be used to develop real cool projects with very...

RCA application notes
Hi, A long time ago RCA published a good range of application notes. One in particular I'm looking for. I had it, when I was young, but it just disapeared... If any body should have it, pls let me...
18
18

Bidirection Cinch Jones Connector
I'm seeking a connector for 12v battery charger application. One end will be mounted in the vehicle, the other on the charger cord. Since both will be "hot" the usual "supply end is female" does not...
1
1

Fridge adapter
Can I use such adapter: portable DVD player, I have a plug for car lighter. I wonder if it can make harm to dvd player, the quality of current required by fridge is not as good as by electronic...
1
1

Conductance Curve Desig Manual HTML format ready
K.A.Pullen's Conductance Curve Design Manual is up and running on the Magma/Primus Server. This will be of interest to valve / vacuum tube hobbyists. Standardized characteristic curves for 63 tube...