Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Modern physics By Randy Harris
solutions book team s o l u t i o n s m a n u a l t e a m @ h o t m a i l . c o m solutionsmanualteam(at)hotmail(dot)com We're a team for providing solution manuals to help students in their study. We...

SIP Capacitors...470x9 on 10 pin SIP
Not like this group is very active but I am unable to track down any 9X 470/50V SIPs, all appear to be discontinued. Last batch I got from Arrow a year ago, but now one has to order around 10,000...
2
2

Looking for old (eighties) speech synthesizers
I'm looking for speech chips for my collection: UAA1003-1 (German) UAA1003-2 (French) SSI263 SC02 (Votrax) uDP7755 (7756, 7757) MM54104 (Digitalker) MM52164SSR1, MM52164SSR2, MM52164SSR5 und...

NiMH Battery Question
Hello all, Quick question. What would the expected voltage be for a new VARTA 3.6vdc 70mAH NiMH rechargeable battery?? Or maybe the better question would be: If the voltage is at 1.76vdc would the...
8
8

Connector
Hello all, Can anyone identify this connector? The contacts are flat, in the form of thin blades. Matching plug: Piotr
1
1

Sky LNB.
Found it left on top a public area litter bin. Probably not much in it to harvest - so looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Timing relay providers
I seek a timing relay with some/all of the following: a) LV operation, 12-24VDC or AC b) Input triggers a one-shot output c) Intervals in hours, 1-14 or so. d) Reset that will terminate the one-shot,...
4
4

Maxell Batteries
Hello, all and I'd welcome any input on subject quality relative to equivalents available from Duracell or Energizer. The Maxell SR626SW (Eveready 377) Silver Oxide and CR2016 Lithium cells are...

looking for a RayTheon or FairChild RA8155(PLCC28) Device datasheet
Hi, This is an old device from raytheon,at year 1996 I know it was produced in fairchild after 1996. but I can't find any datasheet or specification. Anybody can help me to get this data sheet ?...

Need fuses for Multimeter
I have a GB Instruments multimeter (GMT -19A). I've had this meter for years and it's always worked fine. It came with 2 fuses. One was installed in the fuse holder inside by the batteries. The other...
23
23

Something interesting found in an old databook
I stopped by a local electronics-surplus store yesterday (Weird Stuff Warehouse in Sunnyvale). Out in front they had a rack full of VHS tapes, cassettes, and other stuff with a "FREE" sign on it....
6
6

Full color spectrum LEDs
A local public park had an extensive Christmas display including computerized lights that move to music. Some displays had some large (about 1/2" dia) LEDs that are full color spectrum. Unlike the...
12
12

Is this worth the price
Hello, Just wonder if this item is worth the price?? Any thoughts?? Thanks,
2
2

DIP IDC
I have need for 8-pin IDC DIP headers. In other words, a ribbon cable IDC connector that plugs into a 8-pin IC socket. Now, I can find IDC males that are 0.1 pin spacing, 0.1 row spacing,for...
17
17

Panasonic schottky or not ?
In the Panasonic schottky diode catalog, there are a number of parts that don't state that the parts are schottky, though the top of the catalog page still carries the schottky barrier diode heading....
2
2