Looking for old Oak Industries catalog - around 1973

Anyone have a collection of Oak Industry parts catalogues or old style switches? I am trying to find the part number for a switch used in the early 70s to enable me to possibly track some or these down on the surplus market.

Photos:

Looking for 6 or more of these rascals. The white button is not as important, I can make those if needs be...

Thanks!

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
          (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson