what customized transformer in high demand?

Can you tell me what customized transformers are in high demand? Is transformer in lot of applications? What area of the electronics product design do we find many requirements of transformers? Thank you.

Reply to
2007 AY

"2007 AY" wrote in news:45ad27ed$0$15554$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.nntpserver.com:

Power: E/I plate, Toroid? RF/AF matching for signals?

Your question is too vague, generalised. It sounds to me like you're trying to figure out a market for something unusual.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

If there's a "high demand" for a "custom" part, it's no longer custom, it's a commodity. Custom parts by definition have low demand.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Google! Do your own research.

Reply to
Don Bowey

If a transformer is in high volume use, it is unlikely to be a customized device, for long.

RL

Reply to
legg