Wanted A3951SB

Hi,

I am searching the obsolete A3951SB motor driver chip Manufacturer Allegro.

I there an source to buy it, want about 10 or 15

Thanks Konradin Stenner

snipped-for-privacy@stenner.biz

Reply to
Konradin Stenner

Dear Konradin Stenner,

We do have stock. Would you pleased tell us your order price for delivery ?

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : D3, 11/F., Superluck Industrial Building, Phase II, 57 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Konradin Stenner" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:42e110c2$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.isis.de...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com