help wanted

hi !!!

my name is Jose Moreno and I am starting a new website for an 8 bit computer from the 80's , there have been people who have made schematic diagram of projects to upgrade this old machine but no pcb artwork to go along with it.

I am seeking volunteers to produce the pcb artwork of the schematic diagram. so people can make it or maybe buy a kit or something.....

if you would like to volunteer your services then e-mail me. if you require money to do this let me know how low are you willing to go per project.

thanks

Jose Moreno

Jose snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com

free group #2