Pin jack wire connectors wanted

Would look to know if anyone can tell me where I can source pin jacks for connecting wires from a breadboard into. This is my optimal method for connecting wire wires but I am open to other suggestions if anyone has any. I thought of binding posts but they would be too big for what I have in mind.

All suggestions would be appreciated.

Charles

Reply to
Charles L

Check Mill-Max. DigiKey and Mouser both carry the line.

fp

Reply to
Frank Pickens