unknown regulator d4a

I have a power supply with a big DAVIAN regulator IC. On it I can read DAVIAN D4A REG 1-45 V - 4 A. Does a datasheet exist for it ?

Site : http://www.mesnews.net
Reply to
ALPI

I have a 4-page datasheet (not very good quality but readable). Send me an email and I'll attach the pages in pdf.

Reply to
CompClinLS

CompClinLS a pensé très fort :

Nice of you : you can try snipped-for-privacy@voila.fr With kind regards