Transister

Hi I study in joredan and I need Type of transister ( BC546 ) Taht transister not found in jordan in fact it found but not more i defficult to get it>

I need 35 time from (tr) nessorry . please who any one own this transister talke with me thank

Reply to
akahlout

US$0.10 each.

Reply to
Simon Scott

This BC546 is a very common transistor, something I'd normally quote as a readily-available substitute for others. Perhaps you don't really need the high voltage capability of the BC546 - so a BC547 or BC550 might do... what sorts of transistors can you get easily in Jordan? What do you need them for? (Do you have a circuit; can you find out what voltage rating is really needed?).

Mark Aitchis> Hi I study in joredan and I need Type of transister (

Reply to
Mark Aitchison

hi thank ro you i need this (tr)for use as controling and amplifer are you know information about send? thank

Reply to
akahlout