TOP243Y / TOP244Y 'Topswitch' SMPS Switching Regulator IC needed

Hi all and a very Happy New Year ;)

This is my first post & look forward to learning & helping when I can.

I need a TOP243Y or TOP244Y switching regulator IC for a Switch Mode Power Supply.

It's similar in appearance to a stand TO220 transitor, but it has 6 legs.

The only place I can seem to get one is digikey USA, but shipping to the UK is a flat =A335 ;-(

If any one can help, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks - Richard (UK) - Skype ' timetec '

Reply to
richard

snipped-for-privacy@timetec.freeserve.co.uk a écrit :

Just ordered one from

Don't know in UK.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

"Fred Bartoli" wrote in message news:459944fd$0$289$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Anglia are an agent. Have supplied these to me in the past. Digikey UK are listing them as well.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

In which case please learn to *crosspost* these questions instead of individually multi-posting them to many groups. Multi-posting means ppl can't see the replies from other groups.

You can get them from Farnell as I mentioned in another group.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore