TIL32 and TIL78 (Datasheets not exist!)

Dear members: I didn't find the datasheets of both components in the net and besides in the sites of search of components like Alldatasheet, Chipdir and other... .Nem the most traditional of the manufacturers (Texas) his doesn't have this data in your server. Perhaps such components are already obsolete, but the market still has them! In case somebody knows where to find these documents favor to send me the link. At once I thank.

Reply to
epsouza

On 2 Nov 2005 07:30:23 -0800, "epsouza" put finger to keyboard and composed:

(TIL-32)

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Reply to