Need a power supply design with TL494

Hi,

I tired to build a power supply with using TL494. However, i cant solve the heat problem of the mosfet transistor. I would like to find an electronics student or somebody else to solve my problem. He/She should build a current controlled power supply and the input voltage will be

24-35VDC and the output will be determined according to current [2 amp]. I will send all the neccessary documents and other requirements. If you give us a good job you will get more such desings in soon.

I intent to give 35USD + component expences for this design and it can increase if i satisfy with your design.

Send an email to me

All the components will cost between 1-2 USD some are listed below:

TL494 [texas instruments] 0.3-0.5 USD IRFZ34N [international rectifier] 0.25-0.5 USD

** All the datashhets and application notes will be send in a zip file

The payment will send via PAYPAL

Reply to
debugginglife

You're kidding, right?

Reply to
c_bielek

Reply to
debugginglife

Continuying this annoying game of top posting.

If that's not too hard, just do it yourself. $35 is about what it'd cost you for some of us here to just receive and open you nice schematics.

Or I propose you a deal. I've my car to be fixed. Probably not too hard. I'll pay for the parts expenses and also for your travel expenses (on the basis of a bicycle travel, I'll pay the sandwiches).

Then I'll deal my hard won $35 against the $35 you'll win fixing my car.

Does this suits you?

-- Thanks, Fred.

"debugginglife" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

solve

should

Reply to
Fred Bartoli

"Spehro Pefhany" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

That's the sad part of the story. He's surely not kidding at all.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Why would you think s/he is kidding?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

After your rude response i searched google and i found ti's application note "slvae05" page 13 "hard swithing for voltage controlled power supplies". it takes less than 15 minutes. 35$ is nice money for 15min to 60 min searching net.

maybe u might earn 2.000.000 $ for your designs good luck

Reply to
debugginglife

You just need a $35 design to blow up in your face to help you see the light, don't you? You obviously don't understand the first thing about what you're asking. There you have yourself a $35 lesson, we'll call it even for the laugh you gave me.

Reply to
c_bielek

You are spending too much time for a well paid person you can earn

1000s $ in this time period. possibly the only thing that you can manage to do is just talking. please shut up and return your well paid job. if you dont like to the money that i offer for such an easy work just ignore my message. i do not need your words if i need somebody to talk silly things i can manage to find 1000s of them.
Reply to
debugginglife

Ah, yes, yet another applicant for position of village idiot. PLONK!

...Jim Thompson

Do you really have that many mirrors around to see yourself thousands of times? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

all he needs is two mirrors.

perhaps he could pay out a portion of that plump prize purse and purchase a pair.

Cheers Terry Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

On Wed, 10 May 2006 08:12:28 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote in Msg.

Sometimes I make the mistake of following such threads four or five posts deep, and then think: This has GOT to be a "google groups" poster. Then I take a look at the headers, and sure enough... I'm always dead-on with this. 100%. A certain level of imbecility ONLY comes through google.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

I know that trick, but I was just trying to confuse him. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You can't solve the heat problem because you don't know how to drive the MOSFET. The gate voltage has to exceed Vin+10V minimum in order to realize RDS,ON=0.04 ohms. AND ARE YOU DOING THAT?!!!! Hell no. So what you do is either go to a P-channel or stay with the N-channel and use something called a "high-side" driver like the Micrel MIC5021, available from Digi-Key, and shown here:

.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

That's my guess too as to what's going on, but the MIC5021 will double his parts cost. Of course, designing a cheaper driver with discretes will cost time and/or money too.