Need advice on Panasonic SA-PM19

Need some help on a Panasonic sa-pm19 shelf system. I don't have a schematic and a google search came back empty.

What it is doing is when power button is pushed the power board relay clicks, waits about 2 seconds then clicks again. No display or any other functions.

If anybody has thoughts or ideas what might be causing this or perhaps a schematic I could have e-mailed to me I would be grateful.

Thanks

Jeff

nckvotech@ yahoo. com

Reply to
Jeff

First place I would look is around all of the regulators in the PSU. In the last couple of years, many Panasonic models have suffered in this area, from really poor soldering - probably as a result of the use of lead-free solder.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily