New Creative Zen Players

I've been watching the new Creative Zen mp3 player line on Amazon.com, waiting to purchase one. Here's a link you cna paste into your browser to see the product:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS PLAYER WILL ACTUALLY HIT THE MARKET? I CAN FIND NO INFO ON A RELEASE DATE.

Reply to
real_large

Hey, ever read Naomi Klein's "No Logo" ? Hope you got paid for spamming the newsgroup.

f=de_a_smtd/105-8614798-6146869?ie=UTF8&qid=1189278799&sr=1-56

Reply to
Bill Shymanski