RF Resistor

Does anyone know a good source for RF resistors? I am looking for a

12.5 ohm, 30-40W RF resistor. The demensions are critical, but I will worry about that when I find a supplier. I tried Florida RF, but they didnt have a 12.5 ohm resistor in the size I needed. If you know of any good sources for RF resistors please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com to let me know what they are.

Thanks in advance.

-mz

Reply to
zenthoef
50 ohms will be a very common size, and 4 of them in parallel is a perfect match to what you need.

"RF" is not a very precise term here. You want it to look mostly resistive to 10MHz? 10GHz? 100GHz? At the low end any off-the-shelf non-wirewound resistor will be fine.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

You're not very specific about your requirements. If I only needed one and didn't need very high frequencies, I'd take a standard wirewound and counterwind another coil over the top to cancel "most" of the inductance. mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
mike