Replacement for MOSFET on GeForce 6200

Hi, I have an Asus EN6200TC512 graphics card with GeForce 6200 chipset. I fried it while playing a game. No warranty for physical damage. I found that one of the MOSFETs was burned out. There is a similiar one near it and I was able to make out the part number of that one. From the partial number visible in the burnt one, I am pretty sure its the same one as the other. The component says

MW882L

5M0018

I searched google but couldnt find any info on the component. Could someone suggest a replacement for me?

In this pic, I have marked out the burnt one and the other MOSFET. The burnt part is marked PQ12 on the PCB and the other one is marked as PQ11. Please help me identify what type of MOSFET it is and what I should use to replace it.

Thanks, Thomas

Reply to
tomasm2005

How did you manage to fry it (what game were you playing?). Sounds like either you damaged it during install or it was defective to begin with (in which case you should get a refund). Either way it doesn't look promising. I dont think you have much of a chance fixing it yourself, it is likely that something else that you cannot see caused the MOSFET to fail (and without the proper equipment you will not find it).

Reply to
craigs