Need BFY90 transistor preamp

Some time back I remember seeing a schematic and I think pcd artwork for a single transistor 2 meter antenna preamp using a BFY90 transistor.

I now have a few of these transistors and have need for a small portable preamp that would cover around 147 to 167 mhz with BNC input and output.

I have seen a couple kit designs from Ramsey I think, using other RF transistors, but I am pretty sure about the BFY90

Can someone help?

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim

I have used the BFR90-91 in 144-146 Mhz preamps !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Elektor from 7/1974 seems to have had one with layout:

You could ask over in the German NG de.sci.electronics whether anyone still has a copy. English is ok there.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.