question about microcontroler oscillator

It's not an **IC**.

Yes I know about internal RC oscillators. You were talking about crystal oscillators. There is NO microprocessor or microcontroller with an internal crystal oscillator so why did you feel the need to introduce a complete irrelevancy ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=capacitor+tester
Reply to
John Fields

?????????????????????????

Reply to
Pieter

I wrote that it does NOT have an internal crystal, like most other parts. But the 8051 also has no internal RC oscillator. It needs external parts.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter

use

It has the required internal active parts for either a crystal or ceramic resonator clock oscillator. That's all that matters.

The OP has no interest in hypothetical RC oscillators that don't exist in standard

8051s. Stop talking rubbish.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

A decoupling cap is the correct name for caps used across the power supply. The output cap of an amplifier is another matter entirely you jumped-up stupid jerk.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

--
Pay no attention to the Donkey troll.

One of his favorite tricks is to try to derail a discussion by
focusing on irrelevant minutiae instead of trying to find
convergence.
Reply to
John Fields

Oh, I see it's ok now to use the phrase "Decoupling cap" you back pedaling turd.

And don't bother to reply, because it'll just be more back pedaling..

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

jerk.

You fringing turd. Just as I suspected. You back pedaling idiot.

You don't know the difference between shit and shanghola.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Pieter is the one discussing irrelevancies such as the non-existent RC oscillator in a standard 8051.

The OP made it clear he's talking about a crystal/resonator based clock oscilaltor not an RC type.

Please THINK !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

The

jerk.

YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT

Reply to
Eeyore

Neither do you. It's "You don't know Shit from Shinola"

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

oscillator

oscilaltor

practice what you post!

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

use

resonator

standard

Follow you own advice and stay away here. Go troll elsewhere.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter

oscillator

oscilaltor

--
Oh, so then you _don't_ try to derail discussions by focusing on
irrelevant minutiae?

Hmm...
Reply to
John Fields

oscillator

--- On the contrary, he made it very clear that he knew there's no internal RC oscillator in an 8051:

" I wrote that it does NOT have an internal crystal, like most other parts. But the 8051 also has no internal RC oscillator. It needs external parts."

when you earlier implied that he thought there was an internal RC oscillator in an 8051.

---

oscilaltor

--- Why bother when there's hardly a need to when dealing with you?

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

oscillator

oscilaltor

Coming from YOU, that's hilarious.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

oscillator use

resonator

standard

Go screw yourself.

You have offered the sum total of ZERO useful advice in this thread.

You're a pontificating nitwit.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

oscillator

Which is therefore utterly irrlevant to the OP's post and is merely idiotic obfuscation.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

shanghola is the Chinese equivalent, made by Shanghai Household Chemicals Factory #7.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany