PIC and C/C++

Hello,

As far as I know you can use PIC with its Basic language compiler. What about C/C++? does it support the C programming language too?

Any suggestions for somebody new to this field? so far, I have read some books about Digital design and programming. what else do I need?

thanks, amit

Reply to
amit

Check out

Their C compiler works fine for me.

Al

Reply to
Al

"Al" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net...

The only good C compiler for PICs I know is from Hi-Tech. But it's an expensive one. Never used CCS so can't say a thing about it.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter