pen type cases/ enclosures

I am looking for a source of cases/ enclosures similar to those used to house laser pointers and the like. They should, ideally, have two or three buttons, room for two AAA size cells and circuit board. Initially I will need about a dozen for development and protoypes.

Is anyone aware of an off the shelf solution or manufacture a product using such enclosures?

Many thanks,

John

Reply to
John Mitchell