HUGHES WSS 0132 connectors wanted...

Hello and thanks for reading this message. I'm looking for a source for HUGHES WSS 0132 connectors (males and females), especially male and female pins and inserting/extracting tool to repair an old system (30 years old...). If you have any of that on stock, or know where I can obtain that, please drop me a line ! Fabrice.

Reply to
Fabrice60