one-chip power on / timed power off solution?

I am trying to find (or find if one exists) a (hopefully) one-chip solution to control power in a simple circuit (a voltage regulator, two hex inverters and some LEDs, to monitor 12 logic lines). Basically, I'd like to be able to turn power on and off with a switch, but have the power turn off after a set period of time (to save the battery - it's going to be used in an environment where people will likely forget to turn it off). Tried searching for an IC, but this either doesn't exist, or I haven't searched very well. I know I can implement this with something like a timer IC (e.g. 555) and some external components, but it seems like the kind of thing for which there might already be a special-purpose IC. As far as timing-out, I am thinking around 10 minutes.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
knxnst

How about your favorite small uP?

Last time I had a timing problem, I used a PIC. 8 pin DIP and no external Rs/Cs.

Hal Murray