Old thermistors

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for data (or the actual components) on the S.T. & C. type

1522/100 and 1451/100 thermistors. It is used in a tube type Wien-bridge audio oscillator for amplitude stabilization in a Advance J1B generator, and are missing from my unit. Those generators were produced during the '50s and '60s.

Thanks for the help, Peter

Reply to
Peter Orban

If you can't find a suitable model from the UK suppliers try the Australian ones. FWIW, R53 was very popular for this purpose.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

A very similar thermistor is used on computer boards to sense the CPU temperature. You could get one from an old/scrap board !

--
Best Regards:
                      Baron.