old 68hc11 datasheet ?

Hi,

I"m a hc11 noob ;-)

I wonder is someone knows where I can find datasheet for those hc11 I want to know difference beetween them

68hc811e2fn and 68hc11a1fn

can I replace those with a new h11 ?

Thanks

Reply to
aName

I used to find old datasheets at

which is run by PartMiner.

Best regards,

Max

--
---
Maximilian Becker -- http://www.chipspace.net

try Motorola's web site. Phil J

Reply to
Phil J

Motorola doesn't make them anymore. It was spun off into a new company

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
Phil J

Maybe here?

- Willumpie

"Phil J" schreef in bericht news:e5ednSXja67hlSXZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@wideopenwest.com...

Reply to
Willumpie

I went there before and I didn't find anything on there old 68hc11A1 ... Maybe I didn't look deeper enough ...

Thanks to Willumpie I found some old datasheet there ...

:-)

Phil J wrote:

Reply to
aName