ecg184

hi, i am new to electronics. i need to find a part called ecg184, or nte184. can someone tell me where i can find one?

thanks. tom

Reply to
fish

I read in sci.electronics.design that fish wrote (in ) about 'ecg184', on Sun, 27 Mar 2005:

Google is your friend. Jameco have NTE184:

But there may be another equivalent that is cheaper. Try a Google search for ECG184.

'What is a Moebius strip?'
John Woodgate

$$Search?OpenForm

martin

Opinions are like assholes -- everyone has one

Reply to
martin griffith

Oh, that package. Dig out the NTE cross reference book and look under Motorola's jellybean power transistor numbers and try to go backwards...

Try MJE240,MJE241,MJE242,MJE220,MJE221,MJE222,MJE223,MJE224,MJE225

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Washington State resident

Reply to
Mark Zenier