Need TELEPHONE IC SOURCES OR BRANDS !

hi

To replace a philips UBA2051 i need some sources to othere brands or types.

- must have :

  • leadfree
  • keypad interface
  • output for ear speaker
  • microphone input
  • is for intended standard PSTN lines.
Sagaert Johan

Dear Sirs,

We do able to supply full line Holtek products for you. They can support MCU for the telephone.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

--
Patrick Cheung
townt.com

I did a quick look but found no true Single chip telephone solutions ,did i overlook a device type ?

MCU

Kong

¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:44585ef8$0$32374$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be...
Reply to
Sagaert Johan

Hi !

You may using the search engine inside the web-site !

Let said, if you search by the word " telephone", it will display the MCU that can apply in telephone application.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

Patrick

"Sagaert Johan" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:4459b116$0$23536$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be...